Mr Hobbs said, as the land expectation value was low, they are able to propose green homes that would not be built too close together.
What does LEV stand for?
LEV stands for Land Expectation Value
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LEV
We have 34 other meanings of LEV in our Acronym Attic
- Lumen et Umbra (MUD)
- White, Colorless (Prefix)
- Low Explosives Users Permit
- Lower Extremity Venous Ultrasonography
- Lake Elsinore Unified School District (California)
- Leucine Transporter
- Little Earth of United Tribes Housing Corporation (Minnesota)
- Low Energy Undulator Test Line
- Low End UNIX Workstation
- Laser Enhanced Viewer
- Law Enforcement Vehicle (USPIS)
- Lean Enterprise Value (various organizations)
- Leavenworth (Amtrak station code; Leavenworth, WA)
- Libreria Editrice Vaticana (Vatican publishing house)
- Light Electric Vehicle (transportation)
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (industrial hygiene)
- Longevity Escape Velocity (life extension)
- Low Emission Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
Land expectation value (LEV) is simply the value of a tract of land used for growing timber.