Land Equivalent Ratio (LER) was estimated using the procedure of : LER = [Pcoconut/Mcoconut + Pcitrus/Mcitrus] Where: Pcoconut = Intercropped yield of coconut Pcitrus = Intercropped yield of citrus Mcoconut = Monocropped yield of coconut Mcitrus = Monocropped yield of citrus Statistical analysis GenStat Discovery (Edition 3) software was used for statistical analysis.
What does LER stand for?
LER stands for Land Equivalent Ratio
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LER
We have 74 other meanings of LER in our Acronym Attic
- Linear Exponential Quadratic Gaussian
- Lake Erie Quality Index
- Local Environmental Quality Survey (UK)
- Local Environmental Quality Survey of England (UK)
- Louisiana Education Quality Support Fund
- Laboratori d'Enginyeria Química I Ambiental (Catalonia, Spain)
- Label Edge Router
- Laboratoire d'Etude de Radiopharmaceutiques (French)
- Laboratorium voor Ecologische Risicobeoordeling
- Labyrinth Excluder Ring (engineering)
- Land, Easement, and Right of Way
- Language Equivalence Relations
- LANSCE/Energy Research Program
- Launcher Equipment Room
- Law Enforcement Ranger
- Leaf Elongation Rate (botany)
- Lebensgestaltung Ethik Religionskunde (German: Design life of Ethics Religious Studies)
- Lepidoptera of Eretna State
- Lesão por Esforço Repetitivo (Portuguese: Repetitive Strain Injury)
- Licensee Event Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
82 Determination of the land equivalent ratio The Land Equivalent Ratio (LER) index was utilized to evaluate intercrop efficiencies with respect to sole crops (Ciftci and Ulker, 2005).
The efficiency of intercropping system can be evaluated by the land equivalent ratio (LER), defined as the total area required under sole cropping to produce the equivalent yields obtained under intercropping.