Matt Gallagher, land director at Birmingham-based award winning housebuilder, Cala Homes (Midlands), says that research carried out by his company has shown that brownfield sites which receive planning permission for housing after the introduction of the land development tax could actually be worth less with the planning permission than at present.
What does LDT stand for?
LDT stands for Land Development Tax
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LDT
We have 114 other meanings of LDT in our Acronym Attic
- Low-Dose Short Synacthen Test
- Linear Dispersion Speaker Technology (trademark of Cerwin-Vega, Inc.)
- Logic Design & Switching Theory
- Low Dose Synacthen Test (endocrinology)
- LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol ) Directory Synchronization Utility
- Lightweight Directory Synchronization Utility
- Local Digital Service Unit
- Locum Dead Sea Water (study)
- Laboratory-Developed Test
- LaDainian Tomlinson (football player)
- Large Dead Time (geophysics)
- Large Deviations Technique
- Large Diameter Tapcon (concrete anchor)
- Laser Data Terminal
- Laser Detector Tracker
- Laser Display Technology
- Last Dose Taken
- Latero-Dorsal Tegmental Nucleus (cluster of nerve cells found in the pons of the brainstem)
- Learning and Development Team (UK)
- Left Defensive Tackle (pro football)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UK Government has further inflamed the sector with its proposals for the Planning Gains Supplement - a land development tax.
Byline: By Jonathan Walker House prices could shoot up when the Chancellor introduces a new land development tax, Conservatives claimed last night.