In addition, USS Mount Whitney's (LCC 20) staff ensured lateral communications with the MNLC, Maritime Component Commander, and the Land Component Commander as well as reach back capability with experts from their nations.
What does LCC stand for?
LCC stands for Land Component Commander
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LCC
We have 537 other meanings of LCC in our Acronym Attic
- Lakeland Civic Chorus (Kirtland, OH)
- Lakeland Community College (Kirtland, OH)
- Lakeside Christian College (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Lakewood Country Club (Thailand)
- Lambda Community Center (Colorado)
- Lambeth Commission on Communion
- Lamborghini Club of Canada (automobile club; Canada)
- Lancaster Colony Corporation (Columbus, OH)
- Land Claims Commission (various locations)
- Land Component Command
- Land Conservation Committee (Wisconsin)
- Landing Craft, Control
- Landing Ship Command & Control
- Landscape Conservation Cooperative (various locations)
- Lane Community College
- Language and Communication Center
- Language and Culture Center
- Language Computer Corporation
- Language, Culture and Communication (various schools)
- Lansing Community College (Lansing, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Minister of Defense Abibilla Kudaiberdiev discussed issues of bilateral military cooperation with the Land Component Commander of U.
This potentiality could hardly be inferred and would require extensive justification and coordination by Joint Force Air Component Commander (JFACC) staff members to ensure the Joint Force Land Component Commander (JFLCC) Provost Marshal's and/ or Joint Security Coordinator's staff tasked it appropriately and provided the requisite oversight to ensure the approach and departure corridor security mission was not subsumed by the MP corps' numerous other mission sets and competing JFLCC priorities.
41) These examples demonstrate why we must take a fresh look at our doctrine and ad hoc C2, particularly the assumption that UAVs should remain under a land component commander deployed in-theater.
Previously, Simon served as chief, Information Operations, Multi-National Forces - Iraq from 2004 to 2005, and chief, Information Operations, Combined Forces Land Component Commander, Kuwait and Iraq in 2003.
Personnel from the SMART Lab recently were deployed to support the Coalition Forces Land Component Commander (CFLCC) in Iraq.
That wing commander never hiccupped one bit, because we had thought about this, we have practiced this, we had rehearsed this, we knew what to do, we knew who to inform, and all of the adjacent airfields and all of the adjacent wing commanders, ships, land component commanders, all were up on the net at the same time so it's possible to do this.
Early on in the planning, the Combined Forces Land Component Commander, Lt.