In this environmental-political history narrative, Foresta traces the development of the Land Between the Lakes, a national recreation area between Barkley and Kentucky Lakes.
What does LBL stand for?
LBL stands for Land Between the Lakes (Kentucky State Park)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LBL
We have 179 other meanings of LBL in our Acronym Attic
- Lion Bushido Karate Academy (Australia)
- London Beekeepers Association (UK)
- Low Brass Kicks Ass (record company)
- Lilla Bommen Konferens Center (Swedish: Lilla Bommen Conference Center)
- Lietuvos Bajoru Karaliskoji Sajunga (Royal Lithuanian Nobility Association)
- London Bookkeeping Services Limited (UK)
- Labatt Blue Light (Buffalo, NY)
- Labour Behind the Label (UK)
- Lakeland Bus Lines (New Jersey)
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (Berkeley, California)
- Leave Behind Litrature (pharmaceuticals)
- Left Buttline (engineering drawings)
- Left Buttock Line (location in aircraft)
- Letter-by-Letter (dyslexia)
- Liberal, KS, USA - Glenn L Martin Terminal (Airport Code)
- Life Between Life (hypnotherapy; life regressions)
- Light Bladder Leakage
- Lindstrand Balloons Ltd (Shropshire, England)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They will be the gateway to the Land Between the Lakes from both the east and west.