Navy's premier long-range, subsonic cruise missile for land attack warfare.
What does LAW stand for?
LAW stands for Land Attack Warfare (US Navy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LAW
We have 96 other meanings of LAW in our Acronym Attic
- Low-Affinity Vanadate-Sensitive
- Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara (California tri-county region)
- Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority (Livermore, CA)
- Local Ad Valorem Tax Reduction (Kansas)
- Local Ad Valorem Tax Reduction Fund
- Left Atrioventricular Valve
- Live Attenuated Varicella Vaccine (immunology)
- Lower Arkansas Valley Water Conservancy District (Rocky Ford, CO)
- Livermore-Amador Valley Water Management Agency (California)
- Ladies against Women
- Landing Weight (aviation)
- Language Arts and Writing (course)
- Laser Artillery Weapon (toy)
- Lastabehangige Automatische Wegesuche (German: Automatic last choice routing)
- Lawton, OK, USA - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Lawyer At Work
- Lawyers Against the War (Canadian legal foundation)
- League of American Wheelmen
- League of American Writers (est. 1935)
- Leeds Animation Workshop
Samples in periodicals archive:
The primary mission of the LRLAP is land attack warfare in support of ground and expeditionary forces beyond the line of sight.
The Tomahawk(R) Land Attack Missile (TLAM) is a long range, subsonic cruise missile used for land attack warfare, launched from U.