com)-- The 2012 Land Art Generator Initiative (LAGI) international design competition opened today.
What does LAGI stand for?
LAGI stands for Land Art Generator Initiative (est. 2010)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAGI
- Leonard A. Good Community Library (Ogden, IA)
- Louisiana Academy of General Dentistry
- Latin American Government Documents Archive
- LAser GEOdynamics Satellite (NASA)
- Laboratoire d'Automatique et de Génie des Procédés (Lyon, France)
- Lesbian and Gay Employment Rights (London, UK advocacy group)
- Louisville Area Grain and Extract Research Society (Kentucky)
- Lord Abbett Global Fund (est. 1988; Jersey City, NJ)
- Los Angeles Greek Gay and Lesbian Association (California)
- Laboratory for Applied Geomatics and GIS Science (Ottawa, Ontario)
- Linolenic Acid Geometrical Isomers
- Latin American Group for Primary Immunodeficiencies
- Louisiana Government Information Network
- Lesbians, Gay Men, Bisexuals and Transgendered Individuals in Probation and Family Courts (Southport, Merseyside, UK; est. 1982)
- Lunds Akademiska Golfklubb - Kungsmarken (Swedish: Lund University Golf Club - Kungsmarken)
- Lyme Association of Greater Kansas City (Missouri)
- Lesbian and Gay Lawyers Association (UK)
- Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center
- Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (Sherman Oaks, CA)
- Lesbian and Gay Liaison Officers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Land Art Generator Initiative, launched in November 2010, considers large-scale land art installations which would double as clean energy producers.
The project, the Land Art Generator Initiative (LAGI), hopes to bring together artists, architects, scientists and engineers to design and build a series of land installations that generate clean energy.
5% Of Its Original Capital Paid; The Annual Cost Of Running A Big Complex Refinery Could Be Higher *** While The Focus In The MENA Is On E&P Projects, Engineering Contractors Are Running After O&M Contracts In The Downstream Plants With The Hope Of Winning A Big Share Of The New EPC Jobs In Refining & Petrochemicals, Which In Turn Will Require O&M Work In The Subsequent Years *** An O&M Job For A Mega-Venture Can Exceed $500M/Y; And There Will Be Many Of These In 2011-2020 The UAE's Land Art Generator Initiative (LAGI), now in its first year, envisages large-scale land art installations which would double as clean energy producers.
The Land Art Generator Initiative (LAGI) and Masdar will announce the winner of the 2010 UAE design competition for energy generating public art ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates -- The Land Art Generator Initiative (LAGI) calls on design teams to conceive of large-scale public artworks for specific sites that, in addition to their conceptual beauty, also have the ability to harness clean renewable energy from nature, convert the energy to electrical power, and distribute the power to the utility grid of the city.