They used about 65 miles of HDPE on a land application system to distribute treated wastewater through an extensive irrigation-piping network.
What does LAS stand for?
LAS stands for Land Application System (environment; various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAS
We have 328 other meanings of LAS in our Acronym Attic
- Liquid Applied Roof Waterproofing Kit
- Los Angeles Regional Water Quality Control Board (California)
- Los Angeles Railway (a transit agency in Los Angeles; circa mid 1900s)
- Los Angeles Revitalization Zone (Los Angeles, CA)
- File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML Low Alloy Steel
- Laboratory Automation System (clinical laboratories and blood banks)
- Laboratory for Astrophysics Spatial
- Lahonton Audubon Society (Nevada)
- Land Air Sea (Special Goodness music album)
- Land Analysis System
- Landesamt für Arbeitsschutz
- Landlord Accreditation Scheme (UK)
- Language Academy of Sacramento (Sacramento, CA)
- Language Assessment Scales (English language proficiency test)
- Large Area Smoke
- Large Astronomical Satellite
- Large-Area Sensor
- Las Vegas, NV, USA - McCarran International Airport (Airport Code)
- Laser Absorption Spectrometer
- Laser Aerosol Spectrometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because of large variations in chemical and biological characteristics between different residuals, design and management of a land application system must be tailored to match a particular residual with the renovation capacities of a particular soil-crop system.
Using waste for fertilizer Alternative land application systems are available for distributing lagoon contents and they have good and bad points.