The matter is being investigated by the Royal Military Police Special Investigation Branch and the Land Accident Investigation team and it would not be appropriate to comment further while inquiries are ongoing.
What does LAIT stand for?
LAIT stands for Land Accident Investigation Team (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LAIT
We have 2 other meanings of LAIT in our Acronym Attic
- Louisiana Agriclimatic Information System (Louisiana State University Agricultural Center; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Louisville Area Iris Society (Louisville, KY)
- Late Acquired Incomplete Stent Apposition
- Land Ambulance Implementation Steering Committee (Ontario, Canada)
- Lead AMC Integration Support Office (US Army)
- Latin American and Iberian Studies Program (University of Wisconsin- Madison)
- Los Angeles Institute and Society for Psychoanalytic Studies
- Leaders' Agenda to Implement Structural Reform (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation)
- Laboratory for Advanced Information Technology (University of Maryland, Baltimore County)
- Lancashire Aircraft Investigation Team (England, UK)
- Latex Agglutination Inhibition Test
- Libri Antichi in Toscana (Italian: Ancient Books in Tuscany; book catalog)
- Logistics Assistance & Instruction Team
- Lithuanian Agricultural International Trade Agency
- Laboratory for Advanced Information Technology and Standards (Greenbelt, MD)
- Liberal Arts Instructional Technology Services (Austin, TX)
- Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine
- Low Adult Immunity to Varicella
- La Junta (Amtrak station code; La Junta, CO)
- Lages, Santa Catarina, Brazil (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking at the inquest at Sutton Coldfield Town Hall, Captain Huw Williams, from the Land Accident Investigation Team, said Marine Summers was not used to steering the new up-armoured version of the Pinzgauer because it had only been imported to Afghanistan three weeks before the crash.
Capt Huw Williams, from the Land Accident Investigation Team, which scrutinises all road accidents involving the armed forces, said Mne Summers was not used to steering the new up-armoured version of the Pinzgauer.