The following individuals were prosecuted and sentenced for fraudulently receiving public assistance benefits: * Peggy Aguirre, 41, of Lancaster, Lancaster County, received more than $1,000 in cash assistance benefits.
What does LANCO stand for?
LANCO stands for Lancaster County (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Local Area Network Control Center
- Los Angeles Neighborhood Council Coalition (California)
- Line Algorithm for Navigation in a Combat Environment
- Local Area Network Controller for Ethernet
- Los Alamos Neutron Science Center
- Lance Fire Direction System
- Large and Nonlinear Constrained Extended Lagrangian Optimization Techniques (software)
- Computer Assisted Corps Level Simulation
- Looking at North Carolina Educational Technology
- Local Area Network Connected Internet Protocol Addressable Security Enclave
- Langue et Communication (French: Language and Communication)
- Library Association of the National Capital Region (Canada)
- Landing Craft (US Navy)
- Landing Craft & Bases
- Northwest African Waters (US Navy)
- Lancashire (English County)
- Large Area Neutron Detector
- Leadership Academy for New Directions
- League Against Nuclear Dangers
- Learning and Nurturing Development (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, a traditional Lancaster County country store that offers Amish and old-fashioned remedies, kerosene lanterns and other old-time gadgets as well as local Amish food in season.
Wedge, 77, of Lancaster, PA, and formerly of Northborough, MA, died on Saturday, April 24, 2010 while under the care of Hospice of Lancaster County.
with the Lancaster County Conservancy to restore 173 acres of rare plants called serpentine at the Rock Springs Nature Preserve.
In the 1970s and 1980s, as agriculture faced consolidation and corporatization, historian David Walbert has observed, Lancaster County postcards began to feature increasingly family-farming motifs.
Lippiatt was suffering from severe depression and prosecutors and police in Lancaster County feared she might never be fit to answer charges.
The test will be conducted at the Frey Farm land fill in Lancaster County, PA, in cooperation with the county's Solid Waste Management Authority.
The redesign, which began rolling out last year, marks the first time that the Lancaster County based company has changed its packaging in almost a decade.