A total of 100 patients were assessed 4 times over the 30 lunar cycles using the Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale (BPRS) and the Lancashire Quality of Life Profile.
What does LQLP stand for?
LQLP stands for Lancashire Quality of Life Profile
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Lincoln Quality Index
- Lingua Quarti Imperii (Latin: Fourth Reich Language)
- Link Quality Indicator
- Local Quality Instruction
- Laboratory Quality Improvement Program (federal reform; US DoD)
- Le Quotidien Jurassien (French)
- Laughing Quite Loudly
- Limited Quality Level
- Logical Query Language (computing)
- Lower Quantifiable Limit (measurement)
- Land Quality Management Ltd (UK)
- Laughing Quietly to Myself (also seen as LQTM)
- Layered Queuing Model
- Link Quality Monitoring
- Living Quarters Module
- Logos Query Manager (software)
- Land Quality Management Group (University of Nottingham; England, UK)
- Legally Qualified Medical Practitioner (Australia)
- La Quinta Middle School (California)
- Laboratory Quality Management Services Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scales are as follows: Camberwell Assessment of Need (CAN), the Client Socio-demographic and Service Receipt Inventory (CSSRI), the Involvement Evaluation Questionnaire (IEQ), the Lancashire Quality of Life Profile (LQoLP), and the Verona Service Satisfaction Scale (VSSS).