She was pictured by her local paper, the Lancashire Evening Post
What does LEP stand for?
LEP stands for Lancashire Evening Post (newspaper; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LEP
We have 132 other meanings of LEP in our Acronym Attic
- Low Earth Orbit Satellite
- Law Enforcement Officers Standards and Education (continuing education policy)
- Lightweight Electro-Optical Space Sensor
- Laser Electro-Optics Technology (training course; Center for Occupational Research and Development)
- Left End-Of-Tape
- Learning Experiences Outside the Classroom (New Zealand)
- Laboratorie d'Electronique de Physique (France)
- Laboratory Evaluation Program
- Laboratory for Extraterrestrial Physics
- Lambda Epsilon Pi (coed human rights fraternity)
- Language Enrichment Program
- Large Electron Positron
- Large Electronic Panel
- Laser Eye Protection
- Laser-Evoked Potential
- Lateral Entry Program (various organizations)
- Launch Escape Pod
- Law Enforcement Pistol (Colt)
- Law Enforcement Professional (various locations)
- Leadership Excellence Program (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dave Seddon, who has been covering the Lilywhites for the Lancashire Evening Post in recent years, paints a bleak picture of what City fans can expect.
It is in contention to be named Daily/Sunday newspaper of the year, alongside the Cambridge News, the Lancashire Evening Post, Ipswich Evening Star and Carlisle News and Star.
The Fijian-born solder was taken to hospital but is expected to make a full recovery, the Lancashire Evening Post said, quoting the British Ministry of Defence.
In Preston, the Lancashire Evening Post reports, refuse collectors have recently come under a barrage of abuse from householders furious at "changes to the way their rubbish is collected".
The publisher of the Scotsman and the Lancashire Evening Post added: "Recent turmoil in world financial markets and the consequential effects on the domestic economy and consumer confidence must lead to a degree of caution when considering prospects for 2008.
Det Insp Paul Rowlinson appeared in the Lancashire Evening Post in December 2006 highlighting a crackdown on car crime in and around Preston city centre.
While Burnley have a small squad, it does have quality rather then quantity,' said Lancashire Evening Post soccer writer Darren Bentley.