NEW PROTOTYPING MATERIALS A new composite build material has been developed for laminated-object manufacturing (LOM), a rapid-prototyping system from Helisys Corp.
What does LOM stand for?
LOM stands for Laminated-Object Manufacturing
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of LOM
We have 89 other meanings of LOM in our Acronym Attic
- Lowcountry Open Land Trust (conservation organization; Charleston, SC)
- Land O Lakes Tourist Association
- Laughing Out Loud, Tears In My Eyes, Pee Running Down My Leg
- Little Old Lady Totally Whacked Out (medical slang)
- Learning on Line University (ZNet and PeopleLink)
- Laugh Out Loud Until my Sides Ache (chat)
- Laughing Out Loud While Rolling My Eyes
- Laughing Out Loud While Rolling on the Floor
- Lack of Maintenance
- Lack of Motivation
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, new sophistication is coming to rotomolding part and tool design through the use of 3-D solid-modeling programs, CNC machining, and rapid-prototyping technologies such as laminated-object manufacturing (LOM), says Terry Zwart, tooling engineer at Lakeland Mold Co.
Delcam has also been working of late on integrating DUCT5 with rapid-prototyping systems such as stereolithography and laminated-object manufacturing.