In particular the Complaint asserts that Catalyst failed to disclose during the Class Period that one of its competitors has already been manufacturing a drug biologically equivalent to Firedapse-a drug Catalyst has claimed to be developing and marketing-and providing it to patients to treat Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome free of charge, through a compassionate use program.
What does LEMS stand for?
LEMS stands for Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LEMS
We have 23 other meanings of LEMS in our Acronym Attic
- Lay Ecclesial Ministry Program (Las Vegas, NV)
- Leadership Enhancement Mentoring Program (Women’s Forum of Jordan)
- Lesotho Energy Master Plan
- Leucoencephalopathie Multifocale Progressive (French: Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy)
- Lightning Electromagnetic Pulse
- Lower Extremity Muscle Performance
- Low Energy Magnetospheric Particle Analyzer
- Less Effort More Results
- Lite End Multiport Repeater Interface Controller
- Laboratory for Engineering Man/Machine Systems
- Lamina Emergent Mechanism (mechanical engineering)
- Linear Econometric Modeling System
- Link Elimination Via Matching Scheme
- Lockheed Engineering and Management Services
- Low Electromagnetic Signature (targets)
- Low Energy Magnetic Spectrometer
- Low Energy Molecular Scattering
- Low Entropy Model Specification (language)
- Low-Emission Mobile System
- Local Emergency Medical Services Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
An improved diagnostic assay for Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome.
The BioMarin medicine FirDapse - currently licensed for use in patients with Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome - costs between pounds 40,000 and pounds 70,000 per patient a year, according to the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
Nasdaq: BMRN) announced today that the first patient has been dosed in the Phase 3 trial for amifampridine phosphate (3,4-diaminopyridine phosphate) for the treatment of patients with Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome (LEMS).