The San Jacinto (Texas) College paralegal program recently launched a campus chapter of the paralegal Lambda Epsilon Chi (LEX) honor society, which should bolster the program's solid tradition of excellence.
What does LEX stand for?
LEX stands for Lambda Epsilon Chi (Paralegal National Honor Society)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LEX
We have 5 other meanings of LEX in our Acronym Attic
- Learning Environments and Web Services (University of Ballarat; Australia)
- Lightweight Extreme Weather Shelter
- Livestock Early Warning System (Texas A&M University)
- Lake Erie Walleye Trail (fishing)
- Light Electronic Warfare Team (UK MoD)
- London Exploratory Workshop in Testing (software testing peer conference)
- Loot (online gaming slang)
- League of Egyptian Women Voters
- Lake Erie Wing Watch (Ohio)
- Land Electronic Warfare Working Group (NATO)