Kruiningen, Holland-headquartered Lamb Weston/Meijer (LW/M), a major producer of frozen potato products for foodservice and retail clients as well as ready meal makers, has published its online sustainability report for 2010 and 2011.
What does LWM stand for?
LWM stands for Lamb Weston/Meijer (potato processing company; EU)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LWM
We have 29 other meanings of LWM in our Acronym Attic
- Living Word Lutheran Church (The Woodlands, Texas)
- Lightweight Laser Designator
- Lafayette-West Lafayette Economic Development Corporation
- Living Wage/Living Health (Office of Labor Standards Enforcement unit; San Francisco, CA)
- Leisure World Laguna Hills Library (Laguna Hills, CA)
- Luckie Waller Little League (San Diego, CA)
- Lake Watch of Lake Martin (Alexander City, AL)
- London West Learning Partnership (London, England, UK)
- Light-Weight Laser Rangefinder (US Army)
- Lake Wales Little Theatre (Florida)
- Light World Mission (religious organization; est. 1989)
- Living Waters Ministries (community church)
- Living Without Microsoft (website)
- Long Way of Mesh (expanded metal mesh)
- Lost World Museum (Phoenix, NY)
- Low Water Mark
- Lake Wynonah Municipal Authority (est. 1970; Auburn, PA)
- Linear Weighted Moving Average
- Livestock Waste Management Act (Nebraska)
- London Working Man's Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here are the rest of the retail category results: S and A Foods Ltd won the Gold award for their 'Asda - Indian Takeaway' Meal for Two - Chicken Korma/Chicken Tikka Masala in the Best new poultry-based product; Best new fish-based product Gold award was for 'Morrisons' Premium Cod Fillets in Crispy Batter from Coldwater Seafood (UK) Ltd; Best new vegetable-based product Gold award went to Lamb Weston/Meijer VOF for their 'Iceland' Probably the Best.
Consumers in The Netherlands and Sweden will become much more familiar with Lamb Weston in months ahead, as Kruiningen, Holland-headquartered Lamb Weston/Meijer (LW/M) steps up advertising and promotion campaigns to raise awareness of its retail product line.
Kruiningen, Holland-based Lamb Weston/Meijer, a unit of USA-headquartered ConAgra Foods Lamb Weston, will be serving up a wide variety of potato products and more at Hall 13, Stand A64.
The View from Lamb Weston/Meijer When it comes to potato crop yield per hectare, size and quality of raw materials for processing, one can always count on routine ups and downs from year to year.
Lamb Weston/Meijer "The challenge this year is to convince foodservice operators it is not wise or profitable to save yourself out of an economic downturn," Guy Huybrechts, managing director of Kruiningen, Holland-headquartered Lamb Weston/Meijer, told Quick Frozen Foods International during a recent interview.
Currently under construction in the United Kingdom is a 72,000 pallet position coldstore in Gloucester for Unilever ice cream products, as well as a 77,000 pallet space warehouse for Lamb Weston/Meijer in Wisbech to store frozen potato and vegetable products as well as fish and convenience foods.
Lamb Weston/Meijer, McCain Foods Europe and Holland, Ben & Jerry's ice cream, Chaupain bread--and now Iglo.