And, this year, having ranked in the top 10 percent of results on the Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills even with a significant disadvantaged population, Taylor Ray became only the second school in the Lamar Consolidated Independent School District to receive the No Child Left Behind-Blue Ribbon Schools award.
What does LCISD stand for?
LCISD stands for Lamar Consolidated Independent School District (Rosenberg, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCISD
- Legislative Committee on Intergovernmental Relations
- London Centre of International Relations (UK)
- Legally Challenged Internet Relay Chat
- Louisiana Collegiate Intramural-Recreational Sports Association
- Laboratory of Cryptography and Information Security (University of Tsukuba; Japan)
- Landscape Contractor's Insurance Services (Fresno, California)
- Light Chain Isotype Suppression
- Lobular Carcinoma in Situ
- Local Community Insurance Services (Australia)
- Low Cost Industrial Supply
- Lewis Cass Intermediate School District (Michigan)
- Lubbock-Cooper Independent School District (Texas)
- Laem Chabang International Terminal (Thailand)
- Large Capacity Input Tray (copier part)
- Linux Cluster Install Tool
- Law for the Coordination of International Tax Affairs
- Local Control and Instrument Unit
- LaSalle College International Vancouver (Canada)
- Leaf Curl Indonesia Virus (vegetable plant disease)
- Leath Correctional Institution for Women (South Carolina Department of Corrections)
Samples in periodicals archive:
water and wastewater utility company; Auburn University, one of the largest universities in the South; BI-LO, a grocery store chain with 207 locations serving Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee; Damstra Mining Services, offering site contractor safety and time management services to mining companies in Australia; J and J Industries, manufacturer of commercial carpet; Johnson Controls, a global diversified technology and industrial leader; Joy Mining Machinery, a global leader in underground mining equipment; Lamar Consolidated Independent School District, a public school district in Texas; NYU Hospitals Center, a world-class patient-centered integrated academic medical center; Pep Boys, a full-service and tire automotive aftermarket chain; Res-Care, Inc.
The three new clients include: * Park City School District--Park City, Utah (4,300 students) * Panama-Buena Vista Union School District--Bakersfield, California (15,792 students) * Lamar Consolidated Independent School District (CISD) --Rosenberg, Texas (21,911 students) These recent contracts for Tyler's MUNIS Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software system reflect the solution's consistent growth in the school market throughout the United States.