In Darbhanga, where the President arrived later for the fourth convocation of the Lalit Narayan Mithila University, students without valid passes clashed with the police outside the venue of the ceremony after being denied entry.
What does LNMU stand for?
LNMU stands for Lalit Narayan Mithila University (Bihar, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LNMU
We have 1 other meaning of LNMU in our Acronym Attic
- Ligue Nationale des Musulmans de France
- Lutheran Network on Mental Illness
- Latvijas Nacionalais Makslas Muzejs (Latvian National Museum of Art)
- Last Normal Menstrual Period
- Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor)
- Laboratory of Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Biology
- Laboratório Nacional de Metrologia das Radiações Ionizantes do Instituto de Radioproteção e Dosimetria (Portugese)
- Longleaf Neuro-Medical Treatment Center (North Carolina)
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University (Ukraine)
- Lebanese National Network (Lebanon)
- Lincoln (Amtrak station code; Lincoln, NH)
- Lions News Network (Lions Clubs)
- Logistics News Network (various locations)
- London News Network
- Lotus Notes Network
- Luthor News Network (Superman)
- Willoughby, Ohio (Airport Code)
- Lebanese National News Agency (Lebanon; Ministry of Information)
- Lecture Notes in Numerical and Applied Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
For this, increasing the availability of accessible and affordable higher education and providing training in vocational skills is a key requirement," Mukherjee said at the convocation of the Lalit Narayan Mithila University in Darbhanga.
The President's secretariat has directed the Lalit Narayan Mithila University ( LNMU) in Darbhanga, Bihar, to do away with the hitherto customary honorifics such as " His Excellency" and " Honourable" in the invitation cards of its convocation ceremony, to be held on Wednesday.