With zero debt and Rs 750 crore cash in 2010-11, Lakshmi Machine Works can be considered a good investment for a two-three year horizon.
What does LMW stand for?
LMW stands for Lakshmi Machine Works (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMW
We have 35 other meanings of LMW in our Acronym Attic
- Lockheed Martin Vought Systems
- La Maquinista Valenciana SA (Spanish: The Valencia Machinist; est. 1880)
- Lee Mt. Vernon Soccer Association
- Lee-Mount Vernon Soccer Club (Virginia)
- Laboratoire de Modélisation et de Valisation des Transferts
- Laboratoire Ville, Mobilité, Transport (French)
- Lehrstuhl für Lebensmittelverfahrenstechnik (German)
- Lower Merion Voices United for Equity in Education (Ardmore, PA)
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Lake Mission Viejo Yacht Club (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the domestic space, we suggest Asian Paints, M&M in the automobile space, and Thermax, Exide and Lakshmi Machine Works among capital goods.
Gnanamurthy, Lakshmi Machine Works, to its council.
Recent customer wins include: Aircel, one of the largest telecom providers in India; Cummins, a leading manufacturer of diesel engines; Delhi International Airport (DIAL), the largest airport in India; Good Year, a leading global tire manufacturer; Jubilant, a leading life sciences company; Lakshmi Machine Works, a leading textile machinery manufacturer in India; Schneider Electric, the global specialist in energy management; and Sterlite Industries, India's largest non-ferrous metals and mining company.
Lakshmi Machine Works, a textile manufacturer in India, a Hall of Fame winner, created a combined office of strategy and risk management that is responsible for monitoring strategy and evaluating risk factors and risk mitigation plans.
The competitive landscape of the textile machinery industry has been assessed in the report with spotlight on leading players like Rieter, Oerlikon, Lakshmi Machine Works and Jingwei Textile Machinery.
The report profiles 276 companies including players such as American Textile Machinery, Batliboi Ltd, Benninger AG, Jemtex, Kirloskar Toyoda Textile Machinery, Lakshmi Machine Works Ltd.