New Delhi, March 26 ( ANI ): Around 30 Bollywood celebrities walked the ramp in Vikram Phadnis' special collection dedicated to the Rural India on Day 5 of Lakme India Fashion Week Summer Resort 2013.
What does LIFW stand for?
LIFW stands for Lakme India Fashion Week
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Local Improvement Finance Trust (UK)
- Local Infrastructure Financing Tool (Washington)
- Lola Isroff Fund for Teens
- London International Festival of Theatre
- Lower Interest for Timeliness (finance)
- Lymphocyte Immunofluorescence Test
- Louisiana Industries for the Disabled
- Long Island Film TV Foundation (Nassau County Film Office)
- Living Independently for Today and Tomorrow
- Leaky Integrate and Fire Unit (cell model)
- Long Island Fund for Women and Girls (Jericho, NY)
- Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble (Grenoble, France)
- Laboratory Implementation Guidance
- Landcare Liaison Group (Australia)
- Laser Image Generation
- LATA Interface Gateway
- Lawful Interception Gateway
- Leather Import Group (Columbus, OH)
- Legal Information Group (various locations)
- Lesbian International Group (Geneva, Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2000, when the first ever Lakme India Fashion Week began, it was a turning point for high fashion.
Yoga and cardio is becoming a daily habit," says Sameera, who recently walked the Lakme India Fashion Week ramp as designer Neeta Lulla's the showstopper.
Internationally IMG Fashion and 7th on Sixth produce, manage and/or represent international fashion properties including: Fashion Fringe (London), Lakme India Fashion Week, Thai Supermodel Search and Pakistan Fashion Week.
Byline: ANI Mumbai, Mar 10 (ANI): Elegance and grace marked the fifth day of the Lakme India Fashion Week (LIFw) in Mumbai.
The Indian-inspired fashions were on show on the fourth day of the Lakme India Fashion Week in New Delhi, which has attracted 15,00 visitors.
Byline: ANI Mumbai, Mar 9 (ANI): Fun and frolic ruled the day four of the ongoing Lakme India Fashion Week (LIFW) in Mumbai.
Byline: ANI Mumbai, Mar 8 (ANI): Model-turned-designer Vijay Balhara showcased his collection at the Lakme India Fashion Week (LIFW) in Mumbai.