The Lakes and Waterways Development Authority (LAWDA) has deployed machines and labourer to clean the lake and make it a tourist attraction.
What does LAWDA stand for?
LAWDA stands for Lakes and Waterways Development Authority (Kashmir)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of LAWDA in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Agassiz Water Authority (Carrington, ND)
- Lao American Women Association (Washington, DC)
- Lawrence's Warbler (bird species)
- Leadership and Advocacy for Women in Africa (Georgetown University; Washington, DC)
- Los Angeles World Airports
- Los Angeles World Affairs Council (California)
- Los Alamos Water Boiler
- Labor and Working Class History Association
- Lawyer's Centre for Legal Assistance
- Local Agency Workers' Compensation Excess (insurance; Sacramento, CA)
- Lao Association of Washington, DC
- Local Authority Waste Disposal Company (UK)
- LORAN Aided Weapons Delivery System
- Land and Water Establishment (Palestinian human rights group)
- Latin America Wind Energy Association
- Louisiana Wetland Education Coalition
- League of Americans with Experimental Names
- Latin America Working Group
- Live Action War Games
- Local Area Working Group (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lakes and Waterways Development Authority (LAWDA) has already completed three STPs, and has started the construction of the two new STPs in the region.
Byline: ANI Srinagar, Mar 6 (ANI): The houseboats in Kashmir got a breather in the form of mini Sewage Treatment Plants that are being installed by the Lakes and Waterways Development Authority (LWDA), to prevent the sewage from the houseboats from further polluting the scenic Dal Lake.