LRGHealthcare--which runs both Lakes Region General Hospital in Laconia and Franklin Regional Hospital--also really can't talk about reducing surpluses.
What does LRGH stand for?
LRGH stands for Lakes Region General Hospital (Laconia, New Hampshire)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Locus Reference Genomic (DNA sequence format)
- Logistics Review/Requirements Group
- Long Range Aircraft
- Long Riders' Guild (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Long-Range Guidelines/Guidance
- Looking Real Good
- Laboratoire de Recherche sur les Grands Brûlés
- Low-Resistance Groningen Button
- Laurance Reid Gas Conditioning Conference
- Limerick Republicans for Good Government (Pennsylvania)
- LaCoste-Romberg Gravity Meter
- La Raza Galeria Posada (art gallery; est. 1972; Sacramento, CA)
- Lakes Region Greyhound Park (Belmont, NH)
- Lateral Replacement Grant Program (sewer repair)
- Lietuvos Respublikos Generaline Prokuratura (Lithuanian: Prosecution Service of the Republic of Lithuania)
- Louisiana Riverboat Gaming Partnership (Biloxi, MS)
- Long Range Global Precision Engagement
- Lab Rescue of Greater Richmond (Virginia)
- Local and Regional Government Research Unit
- Lancaster Royal Grammar School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dunn, 78, passed away on Monday, February 14, 2011 at Lakes Region General Hospital, of Laconia, after a lengthy illness.
Employers signing on include Timberland, Verizon, Monadnock Paper Mill, Easter Seals, Lakes Region General Hospital, Franklin Regional Hospital, St.
LRGHealthcare was formed in 2002 with the merger of Franklin Regional Hospital and Lakes Region General Hospital to better serve the community healthcare needs of the Lakes Region of central New Hampshire.
WORCESTER Richard Sibley Lindberg, 72, of Colby Road, died March 31, 2008 peacefully at Lakes Region General Hospital, in Laconia, after a five year battle with cancer.
Wozniak, 65, formerly of West Warren, MA, died suddenly at Lakes Region General Hospital in Laconia, NH on Thursday, February 28, 2008.
LRG Healthcare, the parent company of Lakes Region General Hospital in Laconia and Franklin Regional Hospital, will be getting a 5136.
Lawyers for Lakes Region General Hospital in Laconia and other policyholders of the Medical Malpractice Joint Underwriting Association argue the state has no right to the money.