It's a win-win, for us and for the dogs," said Brian, an inmate at Lakeland Correctional Facility in Coldwater, Mich.
What does LCF stand for?
LCF stands for Lakeland Correctional Facility (Michigan Department of Corrections)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LCF
We have 144 other meanings of LCF in our Acronym Attic
- Logistics Cost Estimating Tool
- Louisiana Center for Educational Technology (Louisiana Department of Education)
- Louisiana Components of Effective Teaching (teaching standards)
- Low Carbon Energy Technology (Foundation for Research, Science and Technology; New Zealand)
- Ludhiana College of Engineering and Technology (India)
- Luton Churches Education Trust (UK)
- Low-Cost Electronic Warfare Suite/System
- Lee County Enterprise Zone (Illinois)
- Lubelskie Centrum Edukacji Zawodowej (Polish: Manitoba Center for Professional Education)
- La Cañada Flintridge (California)
- Lancia Club France (French automobile club)
- Landing Craft Flak (Royal Navy WWII tank landing craft)
- Lansing Correctional Facility (Kansas)
- Large Capacity Feeder (computer printers)
- Large Cargo Freighter (Boeing 747-400)
- Last Chance Forever (est. 1978; San Antonio, TX)
- Latent Cancer Fatalities
- Launch Control Facility (USAF Minuteman missile)
- Learning Content Format
- Least Common Factor (mathematics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jack Kevorkian to parole status from the Lakeland Correctional Facility in Coldwater, Michigan.
Incarcerated for the past ten years at Lakeland Correctional Facility in Coldwater, Michigan, Jack Kevorkian is scheduled to be paroled in June 2007 after promising not to assist in any more suicides, q-he American Humanist Association's 1994 Humanist Hero--now age seventy-eight, frail, and reportedly with less than a year to live--had assisted over 130 people to die with dignity before being sentenced to ten to twenty-five years for the 1998 poisoning of Thomas Youk, who suffered from Lou Gehrig's disease.