The system allows for the coordination of all Lake County emergency response services, including the Lake County Sheriff's Office, Lake-Sumter Emergency Medical Services, Florida Highway Patrol, Lake County Fire Rescue and all local police and fire departments in 14 communities.
What does LSEMS stand for?
LSEMS stands for Lake-Sumter Emergency Medical Service (Florida, USA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSEMS
- Laser-Scan Engineering Ltd. (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Link SELector
- Lone Star Evaluation Laboratories (Texas)
- Landelijk Steunpunt Educatie Molukkers (Dutch: Rural Education Support Moluccans)
- Legal Services of Eastern Michigan
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
- Longitudinal Survey of Ethnic Minorities (UK)
- Lutheran Special Education Ministries (Detroit, MI)
- Levi Strauss Europe, Middle-East & Africa
- Lake Simcoe Environmental Management Strategy (Canada)
- Learners with Special Educational Needs (South Africa)
- Learning, Skills and Employment Network (Hulme, Manchester, England, UK)
- London Social Enterprise Network (UK)
- Lightweight Shipboard Electro-Optical System
- Large Solar Energetic Particle
- Legal, Social, Ethical and Professional
- Leicester Shire Economic Partnership (England, UK)
- Logistics Standardization and Evaluation Program
- Lumbosacral Somatosensory Evoked Potential
- Lunar Surface Experiment Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
today announced Lake-Sumter Emergency Medical Services (EMS) has deployed Novatel Wireless Merlin([TM]) PC720 modems and Junxion Box([TM]) routers to bolster the capabilities and effectiveness of its emergency response systems.