Bonita Lawrence's work is a continuation of powerful works like Howard Adams' Prison of Grass (1975) and Maria Campbell's Half-Breed (1973) and more recent works by Joseph Bruchac, Bowman's Store (Lee & Low Books, 2001) and Warren Carriou's, Lake of the Prairies (Anchor, 2003).
What does LOTP stand for?
LOTP stands for Lake of the Prairies (Manitoba, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LOTP
We have 2 other meanings of LOTP in our Acronym Attic
- Leader of the Opposition
- Lemmings of the Outback (online gaming community)
- Lock Out Tag Out (safety)
- Logan, Utah to Jackson Hole, Wyoming (bicycle race)
- Long Tons Discharged or Loaded (US Navy)
- Language of Temporal Ordering Specifications
- Long Term Ozone Simulation
- Low-Temperature-grown Optical Switch
- Lick Observatory and Tenagra Observatory Supernova Searches
- Lock Out, Tag Out, Try Out (manufacturing process)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lake of the Prairies, which straddles the Manitoba-Saskatchewan border was formed to control flooding on the Assiniboine River.
95 Lake of the Prairies is, first, a story of a man and the forces that have made him what he is today.