the Lake Tahoe Unified School District, California Municipal Statistics and the issuer's trustee (Union Bank).
What does LTUSD stand for?
LTUSD stands for Lake Tahoe Unified School District (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Life, the Universe & Everything (sci-fi symposium)
- La Trobe University Football Club
- Lacerte Tax Users' Group
- Large Tape Users Group (Sun Microsystems)
- Learning Technologies User Group (Lutwyche, Queensland, Australia)
- La Trobe University International College
- Letzte Tage Unserer Jugend (German band)
- La Trobe University Postgraduate Research Scholarships (post-graduate study; Victoria, Australia)
- Lexicon Topographicum Urbis Romae (book)
- Local Trade Union Side (UK)
- Lithuanian Trade Union of State Employees (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Labour Theory of Value (economic theory)
- Land Transport Vehicle
- Laptop Ventilator (medical equipment)
- Large Test Vessel
- Latvian Television (Riga, Latvia)
- Laytonville (Amtrak station code; Laytonville, CA)
- Lead-Time Variance
- Life Time Value (marketing and targeted marketing, mailing)
- Light Tactical Vehicle (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It clarifies that the outstanding general obligations bonds are issued by Lake Tahoe Unified School District.
SAN FRANCISCO -- In the course of routine surveillance, Fitch Ratings affirms the 'A+' rating on approximately $22 million in outstanding Lake Tahoe Unified School District, CA general obligation bonds.