5 /PRNewswire/ -- James River Corporation's (NYSE: JR) Marathon, Ontario, pulp mill has received the Lake Superior Forum Award from the Lake Superior Binational Program in recognition of the mill's 77 percent reduction of adsorbable organic halides and greater than 99 percent reduction of dioxins and furans from its waste water discharge system.
What does LSBP stand for?
LSBP stands for Lake Superior Binational Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSBP
We have 1 other meaning of LSBP in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Stevens Branch Library (Lake Stevens, WA)
- Laboratory for Systems Biology and Medicine (University of Toyko; Toyko, Japan)
- London School of Business and Management (UK)
- Lumbar Spine Bone Mineral Density
- Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners
- Lilian S. Besore Memorial Library (Greencastle, PA)
- Louisiana Board of Massage Therapy
- Lesbian Social Business Network
- Louisiana State Board of Nursing
- Loans Serviced by Others (mortgage banking)
- Local System Bridge Program (Mississippi)
- London School of Biodynamic Psychotherapy (London, England, UK)
- Lowest Systolic Blood Pressure
- Louisiana State Board of Practical Nurse Examiners
- Large-Scale Breeder Reactor
- Liquid Strand Burning Rate
- Lone Star Boxer Rescue (Houston, TX)
- Least-Square Boundary Residual Method
- Local Small Business Reserve Program (Montgomery County, MD)
- La Selva Biological Station (Costa Rica)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lake Superior Binational Program is a partnership of American and Canadian government agencies, First Nations/Tribes and citizen stakeholders working to protect and restore the natural environment of the Lake Superior Basin.