Uganda contains parts of 3 Endemic Bird Areas (EBA's) and has 3 further secondary areas which harbor single restricted range species such as Lake Mburo National Park for Red-faced Barbet (Lybius rubrifacies) and North Ugandan swamps for the sole Ugandan endemic, Fox's Weaver (Ploceus spekeoides).
What does LMNP stand for?
LMNP stands for Lake Mburo National Park (Uganda)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LMNP
We have 2 other meanings of LMNP in our Acronym Attic
- Layered Markup Annotation Language
- Lower Motor Neuron Lesion
- Laughing My Nuts Off
- Leave My Name Off (production company; Hollywood, CA)
- Leave My Name Out
- Lake Merritt Neighbors Organized for Peace (anti-war, anti-violence group; Oakland, CA)
- Lake Merritt Neighbors Organized for Peace
- Love Must Need Our Patience.
- Location, Medical History, New, Other Symptoms, Provoking/Pallitative, Quality, Radiation, Severity, Timing (patient history)
- La Mauricie National Park (Canada)
- Long-Circulating Monensin Nanoparticles (immunology)
- La Mauricie National Park (Quebec, Canada)
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area (Nevada)
- Lower Motor Neuron Syndrome
- Licensed Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Labor Management Office
- Labor Market Outlook (newsletter)
- Land Management Option (UK)
- Landelijk Milieu Overleg (Dutch: Dutch Environmental Forum)
- Langages et Modèles À Objets (Languages and Models with Objets)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One was at Kachira in Lake Mburo National Park with views over the water.
Travelling to Lake Mburo National Park, about four hours away by car, you drive over the equator, marked by a disappointing yellow line in the road, separating the northern and southern hemispheres.