Menace was launched in June 2009 by owners Niven and Angi James, and races out of Lake Macquarie Yacht Club.
What does LMYC stand for?
LMYC stands for Lake Macquarie Yacht Club
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LMYC
We have 2 other meanings of LMYC in our Acronym Attic
- LIM Homeobox Transcription Factor 1
- Libraries of Middlesex Automation Consortium
- Low-Mass X-Ray Binary (astronomy)
- Low-Mass X-Ray Binary
- Lamy (Amtrak station code; Lamy, NM)
- Lean Meat Yield (industry measurement)
- Love and Miss You
- Luxury Mediterranean Yachting (yacht charter; Kiriacoulis Group; Greece)
- Lafayette-Moraga Youth Association (Lafayette, CA)
- Lake Michigan Yachting Association (est. 1894; Racine, WI)
- Lake Mirage Yacht Club (California)
- Lower Mainland Youth Portal (Canada)
- Lake Murray Yacht Racing Association (West Columbia, SC)
- Laboratory of Medical Zoology (University of Massachusetts)
- Lakeshore Management Zone (Canada)
- Landesmedienzentrum (Germany)
- Laser Medizin Zentrum (Germany)
- Laser-Melted Zone
- Last Major Zone
- Lateral Marginal Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
Menace was launched on 20 June 2009 and she is owned by Niven and Angi James and raced out of Lake Macquarie Yacht Club.
Among the early favourites for IRC handicap honours are Tony Kirby's X Yacht Patrice Six which won the Sail South Race Week in Hobart last January, Warwick Sherman's regular Lord Howe Island Race contestant, the Cookson 12 Occasional Coarse Language, both from the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia, and Anthony Paterson's latest Tow Truck, a Ker-designed 38-footer from Lake Macquarie Yacht Club.