Army Corps of Engineers is a proud partner of the Lake Champlain Basin Program, providing assistance with planning, design and implementation of projects to improve water quality, water supply and the ecosystem, while preserving and enhancing the economic and social character of local communities.
What does LCBP stand for?
LCBP stands for Lake Champlain Basin Program (Grand Isle, VT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCBP
We have 2 other meanings of LCBP in our Acronym Attic
- Licking County Board of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities (Newark, OK)
- Laboratory for Complex Brain Networks (Wake Forest University School of Medicine; Winston-Salem, NC)
- Lane County Birth Network (Oregon)
- Lay Catholic Broadcasting Network
- Lilac City Business Network (Rochester, NY)
- Large Complex Banking Organization
- Linear Combination of Bond Orbital (chemistry)
- Liquor Control Board of Ontario
- Logistics Career Broadening Officer (AFMC/USAF)
- Lambton County Board of Watford
- Lewis and Clark Bicentennial Project (University of Virginia)
- Local Capacity Building Project (Massachusetts)
- Logistics Career Broadening Program (USAF)
- Low Carbon Building Products
- Low Carbon Buildings Programme (Department of Energy and Climate Change; UK)
- Licking County Board of Realtors (Newark, OH)
- Link Criticality-Based Routing
- Litchfield County Board of Realtors Inc. (Torrington, CT)
- Little Cayman Beach Resort (Cayman Islands)
- The Laboratory of Computational Biology & Risk Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
And agricultural land adds 15 times as much as forested land," says Andrea Donlon, a technical intern at the Lake Champlain Basin Program.
Partnerships with The Nature Conservancy and other conservation organizations that have specific expertise strengthen the role the Corps plays in support of the Lake Champlain Basin Program and the Connecticut River Joint Commissions.