Four "finalists with distinction"-Miami Dade College, West Kentucky Community and Technical College (Paducah), Lake Area Technical Institute (Watertown, South Dakota), and Walla Walla Community College (Walla Walla, Washington)-will receive $100,000.
What does LATI stand for?
LATI stands for Lake Area Technical Institute (Watertown, SD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LATI
We have 5 other meanings of LATI in our Acronym Attic
- Los Angeles Times Festival of Books
- Laboratory Animal Technologist
- Languages around the Globe (blog)
- Latgalian (linguistics)
- Louisiana Technology Group (New Orleans, LA)
- Lietuvos Autoriu Teisiu Gynimo Asociacijos (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Copyright Protection Association)
- Light Anti-Tank Guided Weapon
- Large Animal Teaching Hospital
- Liverpool Associates in Tropical Health (UK; est. 1986)
- Los Angeles Team Handball Club
- Landsat Advanced Technology Instrument
- Licenciado en Administración de Tecnologías de Información (Spanish)
- Linee Aeree Transcontinentali Italiane (Italian: Italian Transcontinental Airlines)
- Loughborough Advanced Technology Initiative (UK)
- Lymphokine-Activated Tumor Inhibition
- Lithuanian Apparel and Textile Industry Association
- Licensing Authority for Teaching International English (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Louisiana Automobile Theft and Insurance Fraud Prevention Authority
- Learning and Teaching in Multigrade Settings
- Latin American Theoretical Informatics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ben Schrag is a second year student in the Robotics Technology program at Lake Area Technical Institute, Watertown, South Dakota.
Anthony Welbig of Dell Rapids, attending Lake Area Technical Institute, Watertown, S.
This year's Region 5 Outstanding Technical Student was Ben Schrag, a second year student in the Robotics Technology program at Lake Area Technical Institute, Watertown, South Dakota.
Eric Wellman of Hamilton, Northeastern Junior College, Sterling Cynthia Russell of Lafayette, Bel-Rea Institute of Animal Technology, Denver Iowa Cale Riley of New London, Southeastern Community College, West Burlington Minnesota Luke Berg of Clarkfield, Ridgewater College, Willmar Tyler Brolsma of Sherburn, South Central College, Mankato Wade Eischens of Minneota, Lake Area Technical Institute, Watertown, S.
This year's Region 5 Outstanding Technical Student Award was presented to Ryan Kremer, a Robotics student from Lake Area Technical Institute, Watertown, S.
16 COMMUNITY COLLEGE 22 LAKE AREA TECHNICAL INSTITUTE S.