LAHORE -- Lahore Development Authority (LDA) has approved construction of approach road from Gulshan-e-Ravi to Band Road, along Cantt drain, at a cost of Rs 60 million besides giving a go ahead for construction of a new link road from Bhogiwal Road to China Road, Gujjerpura at a cost of Rs 47.
What does LDA stand for?
LDA stands for Lahore Development Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LDA
We have 248 other meanings of LDA in our Acronym Attic
- Lactate Dehydrogenase 1
- Leishmania DNA 1
- Lethal Dose 100 percent (dose having 100% probability of causing death)
- Levee District 3 (California)
- Ludum Dare 48 (gaming)
- Learning Design for Practitioners
- Lactate Dehydrogenase Isoenzyme-5 (liver protein)
- Lethal Dose 50 (median concentration of a toxicant that will kill 50% of the test animals within a designated period)
- Lethal Dose for 50 to 60 Percent of Exposed Individuals
- Lactate Dehydrogenase Isoenzyme 6
- Lambda Delta Alpha (fraternity)
- Land Design Associates, Inc. (Brunswick, GA)
- Land Division Act (Michigan)
- Land Division Application (zoning; various locations)
- Landing Directional Aid
- Landing Distance Available
- Large Diameter Auger
- Larval Development Assay (microbiology)
- Laser Doppler Anemometer
- Last Day of Attendance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Secretary told the committee 900 canals have been acquired from Lahore Development Authority and floated tenders for sale.
13 -- The Lahore Development Authority (LDA) director general suspended Deputy Director (Recovery) Dawood Anjum and Assistant Director Rai Jahengeer on account of negligence in performance of official duties with regard to recovery of commercialisation fee from Gulberg and other areas on Thursday.
DG Lahore Development Authority (LDA) Ahad Cheema informed the Chief Minister about the progress of metro bus service project.
2 -- A team of the Lahore Development Authority (LDA), along with a large police contingent, demolished an illegal structure that was being built on land occupied by members of a jihadi organisation after the publication of a report in Daily Times on Sunday.
Lahore Development Authority and Islamabad's CDA are targeting and shutting down developments that are built or run illegally, in the hope of attracting legitimate projects in their place and improving transparency in both cities.
Director, Urban Development, Lahore Development Authority (LDA), Muhammad Israr said that the work was underway on the reconstruction of the bridge at a cost of Rs 11.
The complaint point out that the scheme, spread over an area of 734 Kanal 17 marla and 50 sft, and located at Mauza Niaz Baig Multan Road Near Mansoora Lahore was approved by Lahore Development Authority on 30.