The president was later briefed by Secretary Neric Acosta, the presidential adviser for Environmental Protection and Laguna Lake Development Authority (LLDA) general manager, about the flood control project.
What does LLDA stand for?
LLDA stands for Laguna Lake Development Authority
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of LLDA
We have 1 other meaning of LLDA in our Acronym Attic
- Low Level Discrete (command type)
- Low Level Document
- Low Level Dueling (gaming)
- Low-Level Discriminator
- Low-Level Dose
- Low-Loss Dielectric Material
- Lower Level of Detection
- Lower Limb Discrepancy (medical condition)
- Lower Limit of Detection
- Lupus-Like Disease
- Local Linear Discriminant Analysis (neurology)
- London Libraries Development Agency
- Long-Lasting Degeneration Argyrophilia
- Large-Linked Database
- Leased Line Database
- Lessons Learned Database
- Look Look (Dancing Boys)
- Loveline Database
- Luc Luong Dac Biet (Vietnamese Special Forces)
- Landlocked Developing Countries
Samples in periodicals archive:
The squatters are among one million people living on the shoreline of Laguna de Bay, which will stay flooded for up to five months unless drastic action is taken, Laguna Lake Development Authority chief Edgardo Manda told AFP.
The model core shelter, called "Bahay Pinoy" (Filipino House) utilises a mix of bamboo and other strong and readily available construction materials such as pre-cast concrete, Edgardo Manda, general manager of the Laguna Lake Development Authority (LLDA) said.