Ethical clearance was given by the Ethics Committee of the College of Medicine of the University of Lagos and Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
What does LUTH stand for?
LUTH stands for Lagos University Teaching Hospital (Lagos, Nigeria)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LUTH
- Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction
- Look-Up Table Digital - Analog Converter
- Land Use and Transportation Element (regulations)
- Linux Usability Evaluation and Testing
- Land Use in Temperate East Asia
- Limited Upper Thoracic Epidural Block
- Land Use Transportation and Economic Development (Pennsylvania)
- Lands of Ultima Thule Educational Society (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Ladakh Union Territory Front (political party; India)
- Lancaster University Theatre Group (UK)
- Luleå University College
- Luleå University of Technology (Sweden)
- Lutherisch (German: Lutheran)
- Lutheran Brotherhood
- Land-Use and Transport Interaction
- Learn Use Teach Inspect (training; various organizations)
- Linum Usitatissimum Trypsin Inhibitor
- Local Union Training Instructor (American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees)
- Lower Urinary Tract Infection
- Limited User Test Initial Operational Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Methods A cross-sectional study was done at the blood donor clinic of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, which registers an average of 30 replacement donors daily.
Address by the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria during the official commissioning of the newly modernized and fully equipped Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH): A Federal Government of Nigeria/Vamed Engineering Project, 2007.