DP World operates the Laem Chabang International Terminal (LCIT), a joint venture located 120 km from Bangkok.
What does LCIT stand for?
LCIT stands for Laem Chabang International Terminal (Thailand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LCIT
We have 3 other meanings of LCIT in our Acronym Attic
- Louisiana Collegiate Intramural-Recreational Sports Association
- Laboratory of Cryptography and Information Security (University of Tsukuba; Japan)
- Landscape Contractor's Insurance Services (Fresno, California)
- Light Chain Isotype Suppression
- Lobular Carcinoma in Situ
- Local Community Insurance Services (Australia)
- Low Cost Industrial Supply
- Lamar Consolidated Independent School District (Rosenberg, TX)
- Lewis Cass Intermediate School District (Michigan)
- Lubbock-Cooper Independent School District (Texas)
- Large Capacity Input Tray (copier part)
- Linux Cluster Install Tool
- Law for the Coordination of International Tax Affairs
- Local Control and Instrument Unit
- LaSalle College International Vancouver (Canada)
- Leaf Curl Indonesia Virus (vegetable plant disease)
- Leath Correctional Institution for Women (South Carolina Department of Corrections)
- Louisiana Correctional Institute for Women (St. Gabriel, LA)
- Lakeland College Japan (Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan)
- League of Cambodian Journalists
Samples in periodicals archive:
DP World operates the Laem Chabang International Terminal (LCIT), a joint venture located 120 kilometres from Bangkok.