Portugal were also held to a 4-4 draw with Cyprus in their opening qualifier last week, and the team's lack of performance on the pitch, allied to Queiroz's alleged misdemeanour off it, has forced the Portuguese federation's hand.
What does LOP stand for?
LOP stands for Lack of Performance (human resources)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LOP
We have 91 other meanings of LOP in our Acronym Attic
- [not an acronym] refers to permission to arm and/or Fire; weapons loose, etc.
- Learning in Out-of-School Environments (UK)
- Landelijk Overleg Ondernemingsraden Thuiszorg (Dutch: National Homecare and Discussion Works; Netherlands)
- Landelijk Overleg Orgaan Toerclubs (Dutch: National Organ Touring Club)
- Lesbian Organization of Toronto (est. 1976; Canada)
- Listing of Outlaw Treachery (est. 1986; US DOI)
- Lake Ontario Ordinance Works
- Landelijk Overleg Onderwijs Wetenschappelijke Informatie (Dutch: Dutch Association for Teaching Information Skills)
- Labour Overhead and Profit
- Lack of Penetration (welding)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If a person makes a "guarantee" (foolish in the first place) and then when it's unlikely to happen he devalues it by saying it doesn''t matter, that person loses all credibility; but when you add to it the team's lack of performance and motivation, it's time to relieve this man of his duties.
We probably tried too hard to compensate for a lack of performance," he said.
The use of the loop monitoring tool for predictive maintenance has eliminated most of the problems associated with control loop malfunctions and their lack of performance.
The cause of most outplacement requests in Japan isn't the lack of performance by the individual, but rather the lack of performance by the company.
LETTING LEADERS CRASH AND BURN What are the reasons for the lack of performance feedback for a new administrator during the first 100 days and beyond?
The police should be made accountable for their lack of performance and have their pay cut accordingly until all crime is cut by at least 50 per-cent to the levels of not so long ago.
And here I thought these CEOs had low stock prices because of simple lack of performance or financial candor.