He has displayed a lack of basic understanding of the basic facts, a lack of intelligence - and a lack of emotional intelligence.
What does LOI stand for?
LOI stands for Lack of Intelligence
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LOI
We have 75 other meanings of LOI in our Acronym Attic
- Loss of Heat Sink
- Lake Ontario Hunter Sailing Association
- Louisiana Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
- Landscape Ontario Horticultural Trades (Canada)
- Light Observation Helicopter Target Acquisition/Designation System
- Local Option Highway User Tax (wheel tax)
- League of Humane Voters
- Leerlingen Op Het Web (Dutch: Students on the Web; Netherlands)
- La Oferta Irresistible (Spanish: The Irresistible Offer; Uruguay)
- Lack Of Information
- Lack of Interest
- Lament of Innocence (video game)
- Laughing on the Inside
- Law on Investment (various locations)
- League of Ireland (Irish soccer league)
- Lending One, Inc.
- Length of Interview (surveys)
- Letter of Indemnity (international trade and carriage business)
- Letter of Inquiry
- Letter Of Instruction/Interest
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fact that mankind is not smart enough to embrace our very existence and is unable to create harmony on this planet speaks volumes to our dim future, lack of intelligence, and lack of true understanding of how special our world is in the cosmos.
Muirhead and McKenzie's lack of intelligence is no excuse for a lack of regard for human life.
France's surprise is due to lack of intelligence information from French or other sources that verifies Israel's claims and justifies Israel's media frenzy over this issue, the paper said.
The problem lies in the lack of intelligence support these war-fighters receive from the brigade and regimental levels and above, who seem to be fighting a more "conventional" "anti-insurgent" campaign.
I for one believe there is nothing more important than education - it seems as though there is clearly a lack of intelligence in the key decision-making force in the ministry.
Byline: By CLAIRE BRENNAN HUGE shipments of drugs are making their way to Ireland every year because of a lack of intelligence, it was claimed yesterday.
I don’t want my vote canceled out by someone who is almost completely ignorant of how our government works – either because of a severe lack of intelligence or just plain apathy.