Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa Community College, Hayward, Wisconsin - Increasing Food Security through Infrastructure, Research and Animal Husbandry Feasibility Assessments.
What does LCO stand for?
LCO stands for Lac Courte Oreilles (Wisconsin Native American Tribe)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCO
We have 74 other meanings of LCO in our Acronym Attic
- Labor Council of New South Wales
- Landcare Council of the Northern Territory (Australia)
- Lateral Cutaneous Nerve of the Thigh (endoscopy)
- Literacy Council of Northern Virginia
- Low-Cost Night Vision Aid
- Low Cost Night Vision Goggle
- Logistics College North West (UK)
- Lighting Council of New Zealand
- Lutheran Church of New Zealand
- Labour Conciliation Officer
- Land Combat Operations
- Land Conservation Officer
- Langues et Cultures d'Origine (French: Languages and Cultures of Origin)
- Lara Croft Online (gaming site)
- Las Campanas Observatory (Chile)
- Late Check Out (lodging)
- Late Cornish (linguistics)
- Launch Control Office(r)
- Launching Control Officer
- Lawn Care Operation/Operator
Samples in periodicals archive:
org "Spirit of the Ojibwe: Images of the Lac Courte Oreilles Elders" is a stunning collection of 32 sensitive, carefully composed portraits of Ojibwe elders, warrior men and women, members of the Lac Courte Oreilles Band.
73 Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa Community College Wis.
Dave Anderson founded Famous Dave's in 1994 with one restaurant in Hayward, Wisconsin, on the edge of the Lac Courte Oreilles Chippewa Reservation.
and Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe School in Hayward, Wis.
Lac Courte Oreilles Community College on the Lac Courte Oreilles Reservation in Wisconsin found an unexpected positive collegewide outcome by including elders in its Webs of Learning project.
The new and ongoing Nissan scholars selected for the 2004-2005 academic year are: --Ann Belisle will attend Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa Community College, Liberal Arts (Sophomore).
The Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals already ruled on this: In a recent court case, Lac Courte Oreilles Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin v.