The Corporation also announced the closing of a separate transaction, whereby a labour sponsored venture capital corporation has purchased, at a price of Cdn $5.
What does LSVCC stand for?
LSVCC stands for Labour Sponsored Venture Capital Corporation (mutual fund type; Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LSVCC
We have 1 other meaning of LSVCC in our Acronym Attic
- Leistungsabhängige Schwerverkehrsabgabe (Swiss toll road)
- Litigation Support Vendors Association
- Lone Star Volleyball Association (Texas)
- Local System Vendor Access Program
- Landelijke Studenten Vakbond
- Lake Stevens Vision Clinic, Inc. (Lake Stevens, WA)
- Left Superior Vena Cava
- Lightning Strike Video Codec (computing)
- Liskeard Steam and Vintage Club (UK)
- Labour Sponsored Venture Capital Company (Canada)
- Labour Sponsored Venture Capital Funds (Canada)
- Large-Scale Virtual Environments
- Large Screen Video Imaging
- Legal Services of the Virgin Islands (est. 1969)
- Louisiana School for the Visually Impaired (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Low Speed Vehicle Impact Unit (insurance)
- Lagrangian Support Vector Machine (software)
- Linear Support Vector Machine
- Liberale Studenten Vereniging Nederland (Dutch: Liberal Students Association Netherlands)
- Lone Star Vegetarian Network (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Strategy #4 - Labour Sponsored Venture Capital Corporation (LSVCC) LSVCCs are investment funds set up by labour organizations in which individuals pool their money to purchase shares in small businesses and receive tax credits that reduce the effective cost of their investment.
The portion of the acquisition and the financing involving CMDF was completed in escrow, pending the completion of certain steps to ensure that the shares of the Company are an eligible investment for CMDF under the Labour Sponsored Venture Capital Corporations Act, 1992 (Ontario).