The labour force participation rate rose for the fourth consecutive month up by 0.
What does LFPR stand for?
LFPR stands for Labour Force Participation Rate (employment)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LFPR
We have 1 other meaning of LFPR in our Acronym Attic
- Louisiana Forest Products Laboratory (now Louisiana Forest Products Development Center; Louisiana State University)
- Louisville Free Public Library
- Low Frequency Portion of the Loop
- Limited Failure Population Life Testing
- Lebanese Free Patriotic Movement
- Linear Feet Per Minute
- Logical Framework Planning Matrix (EU)
- Limited Fee Planned Producer
- Local Flood Protection Project (USACE)
- Low-Frequency, Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Lithuanian Foreign Policy Review (Foreign Policy Research Center)
- Lynda Friesz Public Relations, Inc. (Boise, ID)
- Licentiate of the Faculty of Physicians and Surgeons (Glascow, UK)
- Low Frequency Periodic Signal
- Low-Flow Purging and Sampling (ground water sampling)
- Lake Forest Park Stewardship Foundation (Kenmore, WA)
- Local Fund for Public Sector Reform
- Link Fault Pass-Through (troubleshooting software)
- London's Finest Personal Training (UK)
- Local Forensic Psychiatric Unit (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fact sheet, quoting Pakistan Economic Survey (2007-8), said female labour force participation rate in rural areas is 23.
The provinces having the highest labour force participation rate were Rize (61.
She said that Pakistans female labour force participation rate is still fourth times lower than the male labour force rate of 82.
However, the gender gap remains and female labour force participation rate in the district continues to be three times lower than the male labour force participation rate.
ISLAMABAD, June 20, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Pakistans female labour force participation rate is still four times lower than the male labour force participation rate of 82.