Yet a group called Labour Behind the Label has estimated they cost just pounds 9 to make.
What does LBL stand for?
LBL stands for Labour Behind the Label (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LBL
We have 179 other meanings of LBL in our Acronym Attic
- Left Below Knee Amputation
- Lincolnshire Beekeepers' Association (UK)
- Lion Bushido Karate Academy (Australia)
- London Beekeepers Association (UK)
- Low Brass Kicks Ass (record company)
- Lilla Bommen Konferens Center (Swedish: Lilla Bommen Conference Center)
- Lietuvos Bajoru Karaliskoji Sajunga (Royal Lithuanian Nobility Association)
- London Bookkeeping Services Limited (UK)
- Labatt Blue Light (Buffalo, NY)
- Lakeland Bus Lines (New Jersey)
- Land Between the Lakes (Kentucky State Park)
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (Berkeley, California)
- Leave Behind Litrature (pharmaceuticals)
- Left Buttline (engineering drawings)
- Left Buttock Line (location in aircraft)
- Letter-by-Letter (dyslexia)
- Liberal, KS, USA - Glenn L Martin Terminal (Airport Code)
- Life Between Life (hypnotherapy; life regressions)
- Light Bladder Leakage
Samples in periodicals archive:
A non-branded outfit from Marks & Spencer would cost pounds 27, while ethical group, Labour Behind the Label, estimate the cost for these kits as around pounds 9 - meaning football clubs are marking-up kits by over 500% say Mumsnet.
Ethical group Labour Behind The Label estimates the cost for these kits is around pounds 9 - meaning clubs are marking up kits by more than 500%, says Mumsnet.
Vicki Hird and Jacqui Mackay On behalf of the Tescopoly Alliance--Banana Link, Friends of the Earth, GMB, Labour Behind the Label, National Group of Homeworkers, New Economics Foundation, Small and Family Farms Alliance, War on Want and Women Working Worldwide SIR; The article 'They're out to get you--so be ready' (The Grocer 21 July, p27) included the Tescopoly Alliance in the list of activists, wrongly associating Tescopoly with the illegal tactics and acts of blackmail outlined in the piece.
Pressure group Labour Behind the Label, which is to team up with the TUC to lobby the International Olympic Committee tomorrow, said: "London has just spent pounds 400,000 on a logo.
info Labour Behind the Label 38 Exchange Street Norwich, UK NR2 1AX E-mail: info@labourbehindthelabel.
According to the Play Fair at The Olympics report published by Oxfam, the TUC and Labour Behind the Label, workers making sportswear are being ruthlessly exploited for profit.
Thailand's Par Garment Company, which supplies both adidas and Nike - major sponsors of Euro 2000 - is one of the suppliers criticised by British-based pressure group Labour Behind The Label.