The successful applicant will serve as a research scientist in the Laboratory of Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology generating mutant mice via embryonic stem cell technologies.
What does LRDT stand for?
LRDT stands for Laboratory of Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LRDT
- Long Range Development Plan
- Low Resolution Digital Photography
- Low-Range Differential Pressure (underground storage tanks)
- Leisure and Recreation Development Plan Document (UK)
- Low Rate Data Processing Facility
- Living Room Dining Room (real estate)
- Loan Record Detail Report (US Department of Education)
- Liquid Rocket Division Rocket Propulsion Laboratory
- Laser Ranging & Designation System
- Long Range Development Strategy (USAID)
- Living-Related Donor Transplantation
- Long-Range-Dependent Traffic
- Learning Resources Development Unit
- Long Range Development Unit (Royal Air Force; UK)
- Land and Resource Data Warehouse (Canada)
- Laboratoire de Radioécologie et Ecotoxicologie (French: Laboratory of Radioecology and Ecotoxicology)
- Laboratory of Radiation Ecology
- Language Reading and Exceptionalities (university department)
- Laser Reflecting Equipment (National Space Development Agency; Japan)
- Latest Revised Estimate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact: Masahiko Negishi, Laboratory of Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology, MD E4-07, 919-541-2404, fax: 919-541-0696, e-mail: negishi@niehs.