Ottey held positions with Clever Industries, EJ Enterprises and served as a Research Affiliate at the Laboratory for Physical Sciences in College Park, Maryland.
What does LPS stand for?
LPS stands for Laboratory for Physical Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPS
We have 296 other meanings of LPS in our Acronym Attic
- Language Policy Research Unit
- Localized Poverty Reduction in Vietnam (Canada)
- Lower Portneuf River Valley (Idaho)
- Lincoln Pipestone Rural Water (est. 1979; Lake Benton, MN)
- Low-Pressure Raw Water
- Label Process Series (Canada)
- Laboratoire de Physique des Solides (Paris, France)
- Laboratoire de Physique des Surfaces (French: Laboratory of Surface Physics)
- Laboratoire de Police Scientifique (French: Forensic Science Laboratory)
- Laboratoire Pierre Süe (France)
- Laboratory of Physiologic Studies (NIAAA/NIH)
- Laboratory Preparedness Survey
- Laboratory Products Sales, Inc (Rochester, NY)
- Laboratory Program Summary
- Lafleur Petroleum Services (Weatherford, TX)
- Lakeside Primary School (Singapore)
- Lamp Power Supply
- Lancaster Primary School (Lancaster, VA)
- Lancry Protection Sécurité (French security company)
- Land and Property Services (UK)