New facilities are under construction at ORNL for the Laboratory for Comparative and Functional Genomics, planned for completion in 2003.
What does LCFG stand for?
LCFG stands for Laboratory for Comparative and Functional Genomics (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCFG
We have 3 other meanings of LCFG in our Acronym Attic
- Low-Calorie/Low-Fat Diet (nutrition)
- Lifetime Care for Everyone (chiropractic program)
- Larimer County Federal Executive Association (Colorado)
- La Cañada Flintridge Educational Foundation (La Cañada Flintridge, California)
- Lower Columbia Fish Enhancement Group (Vancouver, WA)
- Lake Chelan Fishery Forum (Spokane, WA)
- Lake County Film Festival (Austin, TX)
- Law Center for Families (Oakland, CA)
- Local Control Funding Formula (California)
- Linear Combination of Floating Functions of United Atom
- Limestone Coast Food Group (Australia)
- Linearly Chirped Fiber Grating
- Liquids and Complex Fluids Group (Institute of Physics)
- Live Color Foal Guarantee (horse breeding)
- Local Configuration
- Large Capacity Field Heaters
- Lower Cape Fear Human Resource Association (professional association; Society for Human Resource Management; Wilmington, NC)
- Localized Current Field Episcleral Hyperthermia
- Large and Complex Financial Institutions
- Linear Collider Flavour Identification