Confirmatory diagnostic tests are performed at the Laboratory Response Network for Bioterrorism (LRN) (11), which consists of laboratories at four levels (12-14).
What does LRNB stand for?
LRNB stands for Laboratory Response Network for Bioterrorism (US CDC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Location Routing Number
- Long Range Navigation (also seen as LRNAV)
- Learn to Play (gaming)
- Land Rover North America
- Laws Relating to the Navy Annotated (US Navy)
- League of Residential Neighborhood Advocates (Los Angeles, CA)
- League of Revolutionaries for a New America
- Little Rock National Airport (Little Rock, AR)
- Long-Range Nuclear ALCM
- Long Range Navigation (also seen as LRN)
- Laser Recharge of North Carolina (Greensboro, NC)
- Lipid-Rich Necrotic Core
- Long Reference Number Code
- Land Registers of Northern Ireland (now Land and Property Services; UK)
- Lower Reference Nutrient Intake
- Long-Range Night Observation Device
- Legal Rights and Natural Resources Center (Philippines)
- Lower Republican Natural Resources District (nature preservation; Alma, NE)
- Long-Range Navigation System (aviation)
- London Region Nordic Ski Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Existing programs that proved invaluable during the events of last fall, such as the Laboratory Response Network for Bioterrorism (LRN) and the National Pharmaceutical Stockpile (NPS), both described in this issue in the article by Perkins et al.
Two investments made as a result of this workshop were the Laboratory Response Network for Bioterrorism and the National Pharmaceutical Stockpile.