Our acquisition of Jouan SA increases our presence in the sample preparation equipment market, while the addition of Laboratory Management Systems, Inc.
What does LMSI stand for?
LMSI stands for Laboratory Management Systems, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMSI
We have 14 other meanings of LMSI in our Acronym Attic
- Leukocyte Migration Stimulation Factor
- Lions of Michigan Service Foundation (Lansing, MI)
- Localized Management of Sinus Floor
- Low-Mass Star Formation (astronomy)
- Lake Michigan Sampler Guild (needlework group; Illinois)
- Leicestershire Medicines Strategy Group (health community; UK)
- Liquid Metal Strain Gage
- Lockheed Martin Services Group
- London Medical Specialist Group (British Computer Society; UK)
- Laboratoire des Matériaux et des Structures du Génie Civil (French)
- Laser Magnetic Storage Incorporated
- Latin Mass Society of Ireland
- Local Mobile Station Identity
- Local Mobile Subscriber Identity
- Lockheed Martin Services, Inc.
- Lower Manhattan Security Initiative
- Le Mont Saint Jacques (French: The Mount Saint Jacques; Belgian resort)
- Lightweight Modular Support Jammer (US Air Force)
- Lanier Middle School Library (Houston, TX)
- Local Mean Sea Level (measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thermo Electron Corporation , a leading global supplier of laboratory instruments and services, announced today that it has acquired Laboratory Management Systems, Inc.
Documentum , the leading provider of enterprise content management (ECM), today announced that Laboratory Management Systems, Inc.