Ilex Medical's main focus is in the in vitro diagnostics equipment, reagents, laboratory management software, blood bank diagnostic kits and diagnostic support services for the healthcare establishment in Israel.
What does LMS stand for?
LMS stands for Laboratory Management Software (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMS
We have 357 other meanings of LMS in our Acronym Attic
- Logistics Management Responsibility Transfer
- London Motorcycle Rider Training Ltd. (London, UK)
- Longtown Mountain Rescue Team (UK)
- Library Management Research Unit (UK)
- Linear Multi-Resolution Vector Quantizer
- Lessac-Madsen Resonant Voice Therapy
- Lower Mississippi River Watershed Management Organization
- Lower Mississippi River Waterway Safety Advisory Committee
- Labor Market Statistics
- Laboratoire de Mécanique des Solides (French)
- Labour Market System (UK)
- Laccase-Mediator System
- Lady Manners School (UK)
- LaGrange Middle School (Lagrangeville, New York)
- Lakeside Middle School (various locations)
- Lakeview Middle School (Fort Oglethrope, GA)
- Lamdon Model School (Zanskar, India)
- Lamplighter Montessori School (Cordova, TN)
- LAN Management System
- Lancaster Mennonite School (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lessenger business provides hospital laboratory management software to approximately 70 customers based in the Netherlands, and accounted for approximately 2% of Sopheon's 2004 consolidated revenues.
which makes prescription laboratory management software and has $1.