Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran's Nanotechnology headquarters is due to unveil its developed Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) software concurrent with the third Iran Nanotechnology Festival from October 25 to 29.
What does LIMS stand for?
LIMS stands for Laboratory Information Management System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LIMS
We have 35 other meanings of LIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Land Installed Marine Powered Energy Transformer
- Linking Micro-Physical Properties to Macro Features in Ice Sheets with Geophysical Techniques (research group)
- Lysosomal Integral Membrane Protein Type II
- Liga Internacional de Mujeres Pro Paz Y Libertad (Spanish: Women's International League for Peace and Freedom)
- Lankenau Institute for Medical Research (Wynnewood, Pennsylvania)
- Lipocalin-1 Interacting Membrane Receptor (molecular biology)
- [not an acronym] (formerly Life Insurance and Market Research Association)
- Limited Release
- Linear Induction Motor Research Vehicle
- Laban Institute for Movement Studies
- Land Information Management System (Canada)
- Lantfleet Information Management System
- Laser Ionization Mass Spectrometer
- Last Icon Maker Standing
- Library Information Management System
- LIDAR Imaging and Measurement System (for Localization of Mobile Platforms)
- Limb Infrared Monitor of the Stratosphere
- Log Inventory Management System
- Logistics Information Management System
- Logistics Inventory Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
WuXi PharmaTech, Shanghai, China, a provider of the pharmaceutical R&D services in China, has signed a license agreement with Thermo Watson, a world leader in analytical instruments to implement its Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
Additional capabilities include MALDI/TOF/MS, MALDI/TOF/TOF MS/MS, nanoscale LC/ESI/Q-T of MS/MS, N- and C-terminal protein microsequencing, several capillary HPLCs, a proteomics laboratory information management system, and a National Center for Biotechnology Information database with search capabilities that is housed on campus.
TLA systems also include a laboratory information management system (LIMS) that automates a large percentage of laboratory processes and monitors results.
In addition, a new computerized laboratory information management system is now in place in all domestic STI facilities.
com/reports/c46575) has announced the addition of "Opportunities for Laboratory Information Management Systems Markets in Eastern Europe" to their offering.
The increasing trend towards mergers and acquisitions in the pharmaceuticals industry in Europe has had a direct impact on the laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market as it brings together multiple solutions of different vendors.
The Specimen Gate Data Suite laboratory information management system from PerkinElmer will allow the country's five screening centers to implement a solution that will electronically track laboratory workflow from sample receipt and preparation through analysis, quality control review, reporting and follow up to advance the pace and precision of the screening program.