A POLAB laboratory automation system is being installed for quality monitoring and control.
What does LAS stand for?
LAS stands for Laboratory Automation System (clinical laboratories and blood banks)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAS
We have 328 other meanings of LAS in our Acronym Attic
- Laser-Assisted Reconstructive Vascular Surgery
- Legal Analysis, Research and Writing (various schools)
- Lost Angeles Rubber Works (California)
- Low-Activity Radioactive Waste
- Lubbock Area Republican Women (Lubbock, TX)
- Liquid Applied Roof Waterproofing Kit
- Los Angeles Regional Water Quality Control Board (California)
- Los Angeles Railway (a transit agency in Los Angeles; circa mid 1900s)
- Los Angeles Revitalization Zone (Los Angeles, CA)
- File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML Low Alloy Steel
- Laboratory for Astrophysics Spatial
- Lahonton Audubon Society (Nevada)
- Land Air Sea (Special Goodness music album)
- Land Analysis System
- Land Application System (environment; various organizations)
- Landesamt für Arbeitsschutz
- Landlord Accreditation Scheme (UK)
- Language Academy of Sacramento (Sacramento, CA)
- Language Assessment Scales (English language proficiency test)
- Large Area Smoke
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is easily adaptable for use with off-the-shelf laboratory automation systems and can be specifically formulated for use with a wide range of different sample types without the need for further purification.
As we traveled through the show aisles we noticed many new developments in laboratory automation systems.
A total laboratory automation system with fully integrated laboratory information system [Abstract].
2] incubators are sold as part of a laboratory automation system or as an accessory to such a system by a laboratory automation company.
Atlas Material Testing Technology GmbH, Vogelsbergstrasse 22, D-63589 Linsengericht-A ltenhablau, Germany) Circle 93 on card Lab robotics A laboratory automation system with a seamless integration of the company's relative viscometer with the Zymark robotics hardware for complete automation of the solution viscosity testing process is available from the company.
Rod Markin, vice-chairman of Department of Pathology and Microbiology and medical director of Laboratory Information Systems at UNMC, is an essential tool for our laboratory automation system.
BOSTON -- Pivot Park Screening Centre (Oss, Netherlands) has recently taken delivery of a flexible laboratory automation system from HighRes Biosolutions, forming the core of its newly implemented ultra-high-throughput screening (uHTS) facility.