Antoine Heidmann and his collaborators at the Laboratoire Kastler Brossel in Paris describe their findings in the Oct.
What does LKB stand for?
LKB stands for Laboratoire Kastler Brossel (French: Kastler Brossel Laboratory; Ecole Normal Superieur; Paris, France)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LKB
We have 9 other meanings of LKB in our Acronym Attic
- Ladies Kennel Association of America
- Lietuvos Kiauliu Augintoju Asociacija (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Pig Association; est. 1997; Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Luossavaara-Kiirunavaara Aktiebolag (high-tech ore processing company; Sweden)
- Leon Kozminski Academy of Entrepreneurship and Management (Poland)
- Leo Kucinski Academy of Music (Morningside College; Sioux City, IA)
- Linux Kernel Auditing Project
- Lane Keep Assist System
- Lazare-Klerman-Armor Trait Scale
- Lorraine Kelly Appreciation Society (fan club; UK)
- Local Kind of Activity Unit
- Leah Kreutzer Barber (dance company; New Brunswick, NJ)
- Lexical Knowledge Base (computational linguistics)
- Linguistic Knowledge Building System
- Link Belt Company
- Lord Krishna Bank (India)
- Lembaga Keuangan Bukan Bank (Indonesian: Non-Bank Financial Institutions)
- Little Kanawha Bus Company (Grantsville, WV)
- Lembaga Konsultasi Bantuan Hukum (Indonesian: Consultation on Legal Aid Institutions; University of Sahid, South Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Luca Kaceem Butler Masters (internet writer/personality)
- Lembaga Kantor Berita Nasional (Indonesian: National Institute of Office News; Jakarta, Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
10 Cryogenic Atom Chips 11 Atom Chips and One-Dimensional Bose Gases 12 Fermions on Atom Chips 13 Micro-Fabricated Chip Traps for Ions Author: Jakob Reichel is a member of the Laboratoire Kastler Brossel of the Ecole Normale Suprieure (E.